DATING ADVICE FORUM

NEED GIRL HELP PLEASE

Author
    Comments

• Barry Starr
    Participant
    September 9, 2016 at 11:53 pm #110950
    NEED GIRL HELP PLEASE

I’ve been talking to this girl for almost two months now. We’ve gone on a few dates, we hooked up a few times, and we fooled around too. After the most recent date, it seemed like she was getting distant, and started to become flaky. She said she’s busy, which I believe because I trust her. She messages me every day, and when there’s a delay in reply, she will apologise.

She said recently that she’s busy for the next month (again, I believe for the most part based on what we’ve talked about in the past) And I’m fine with waiting until she’s free, I’ll just go about my business. But I’m really not sure if this is genuine or smoke and mirrors. I’m starting to lose a bit of interest in he, but I still want to talk to her and eventually meet up again. Any advice on what to do?

cjjr82
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 5:44 pm #112434

I’ve been in a similar situation recently, have been “on hold” with her for a little over a month. I know she has a lot going on in her life and is mostly busy but I still question things at times. I’ve put the ball in her court, and while I still want things to happen I’ve taken a step back and told her when she’s ready, I’m here. At a certain point there is nothing you can do but just let things happen and the more you push and try to force it the worse you could make it.
    I still text her every few days just to let her know I am still here, but it’s just ‘good mornings’ and ‘hope you’re having a good day’ texts. if I’m not a focus for her, I can’t keep her a focus for myself, it’s not fair or healthy to do so.
    Personally I would let her know you want to get together with her when she’s got time. Then set a deadline, maybe a week or two after the month she is busy, however long you are willing to wait, and if she doesn’t want to meet up by then, move on.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 17 hours ago by  cjjr82.
    Aku
    Aku
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 10:05 pm #112438

You should talk to 3 girls at a time. Especially when dating one girl think rock star not desperate.

Coconutty
    Coconutty
    Participant
    September 26, 2016 at 4:02 am #112441

If a girl is into you she makes sure you know it and are aware of it. I feel like shes blowing you off in my opinion. Or lying about her life/hiding something. Theres no way if i was into a guy i couldnt figure out a way to see him in a months time.