Need girls advice please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need girls advice please

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

leboss1234
    Participant
    March 25, 2015 at 9:35 am #75981
    Need girls advice please

So there’s this girl, we matched on those cheesy dating/Hooking up apps and we started texting each other and we really hit it off. We go to the same college and live both on campus. She added me on facebook, we talked basically everyday and then she asked me out for coffee. We met up for coffee and talked for 3 hours. There was not a single moment of silence, it was amazing. We both play soccer so I asked her to come play with me and my friends the next day.She said she had a lot of work but she still showed up. I haven’t seen her since then, it’s been 3 days. And we kept texting each other but I suck at texting, I’d rather just talk face to face. Anyways, I don’t know what to do now, I haven’t texted her in two days and I really don’t know what to do. I’m 20 btw and I’m not shy and I’ve been with several girls before but I never felt anything like this before. I’m usually confident and its really easy for me to ask a girl out but this girl makes me melt. Should I ask her out?

ConfusedConfucius
    Participant
    March 25, 2015 at 1:28 pm #75993

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???!!!! A divine sign from god! Call her! Forget the texting if your not good at it. A phone call is always more personable and you get a response right away. No games.

Nikigoldeye
    Participant
    March 26, 2015 at 3:16 am #76054

Definitely text her or call her and ask to meet up again, she might be waiting for you to make the next move

leboss1234
    Participant
    March 26, 2015 at 11:47 am #76087

Definitely text her or call her and ask to meet up again, she might be waiting for you to make the next move

Thanks for your advice. I asked her if she had anything planned this week end and she said she had stuff planned. So I’m not really sure if I should ask her out.

alanna666
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 5:06 pm #76302

She agreed to the first date and it went well. She’s probably just trying to be coy and waiting for you to make another move. Girls like being chased. I say go for it.