Need guys' advice! Should I ask him out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tigerlily
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 5:14 pm #72981

Hi 🙂

I met this guy in one of my college classes last semester, we talked a bit but not really. I kind of like him so after the semester ended I added him on Facebook, then we talked online for a while and I asked him if he wants to get dinner together sometime. He said yes, but I didn’t push it so we didn’t set up a date and time. Since then I haven’t talked to him on Facebook, but I’ve seen him occasionally around campus and he just says hi and that’s it.

Question: should I message him again and ask him out at a specific time, or is he just not interested and trying not to hurt my feelings?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  tigerlily.

tigerlily
    Participant
    February 10, 2015 at 8:40 am #72995

But he’s not my ex. I briefly met the guy in class and I want to get to know him better. Ok I guess I get your point he doesn’t like me. Oh well.

Anonymous
    February 11, 2015 at 11:54 pm #73268

Definitely ask him out. You’ll never now until you do. If he says no, at least you’ll know and you can start to forgot about it. Message him! He might be wondering the same thing about you.

March 14, 2015 at 2:24 am #75359

ya go for it

fjaks75
    Participant
    March 14, 2015 at 12:00 pm #75366

Ask him out. He probably thought you lost interest because you let the dinner date fizzle. Do the same thing but set up a date and time this time.

Alan
    Participant
    March 21, 2015 at 9:44 am #75778

go 4 it

pzw1289
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 12:00 pm #75825

Go for it. It will take u nowhere if you don’t start to do something.

johnpike83
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 4:27 pm #75836

Definitely ask him out – life is full of missed opportunities. What is the worst that could happen – he says no? then move on – at least you will know where you stand and you can then yourself move on. As a guy i have never been asked out on a date by a girl – never! but if i liked her i would say yes of course. Be brave and do it – what is the worst that could happen. Good luck

LonelyFuckUp
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 6:02 pm #75850

Go 4 it