Need help about a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need help about a girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nair98
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 8:21 am #159187
    Need help about a girl

So, I went out with some friends on Friday night and we ended up meeting up with two girls from friend’s school. While my friends were walking ahead I decided to stay back and talk to them, and I felt like we were getting along. We went to a popular bar/club, me and one of my friends went in front of the line and they were a bit further back, when I looked back she smiled at me and I smiled back. At the bar, we played beer pong and I felt the whole time she was flirting with me, but she was also trying to distract me when it was my turn to shoot. We would also often go over to the smoking area together and just talk and get to know each other better, we exchanged facebooks and snapchat and she also got my phone number and asked me to write “(My name) <3 <3 <3” and and whenever we would go anywhere in the bar she would grab my hand and lead me. Later we danced for a while and she would always wrap her arms around my neck. One time I tried to go for a kiss but she said “Wait”.

nair98
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 8:35 am #159188

When we were all leaving the others headed to town, and we were going in the same direction so I walked her home, the entire time she was telling my how I was super nice and we were just getting to know each other more, at one point she was cold (it was 0 degrees Celsius outside.) so i gave her my jacket, when we arrived at her house and we were saying goodbye we held eye contact for a long time and then started making out. She asked if I had a place to stay or if I wanted to sleep over but said her parents would make us sleep like 12 doors down. I felt like I really liked this girl and wanted to see her again, so i wanted to move things slow, cause I didn’t want this to be a one night stand. When i told her i did not get her phone number yet she said “you will find out soon” and “i’ll see you soon” The next day we were texting and snapchatting and I asked if she wanted to meet up in town at night. she said se would see how she was feeling after dinner because she had some homework to

nair98
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 8:50 am #159194

had some homework to do. I texted her later at night asking if she was in town, she said she was at this irish pub but would be leaving soon. I got to the pub and texted here saying “I’m here”, I was waiting for her to respond to my text to go up to her because I saw her there but she was with some friends and I did not want to be Intrusive. She never responded to my text and ended up leaving. (I should have probably gone up to her to be honest). Next time I sent her snap was Monday evening saying going back to school since I go to a boarding school and she goes to a school in town. She responded at around 00:30 with a picture of this assignment she had to do and told me about it before. I then replied asking her if she was done yet and she said no, and we just sent each other one more snap which was just small talk about school. I haven’t spoken to her since and I am really into her, but I do not know if she feels the same, I want to ask her out to go out , but i do not know when /how

nair98
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 8:50 am #159196

I texted her later at night asking if she was in town, she said she was at this irish pub but would be leaving soon. I got to the pub and texted here saying “I’m here”, I was waiting for her to respond to my text to go up to her because I saw her there but she was with some friends and I did not want to be Intrusive. She never responded to my text and ended up leaving. (I should have probably gone up to her to be honest). Next time I sent her snap was Monday evening saying going back to school since I go to a boarding school and she goes to a school in town. She responded at around 00:30 with a picture of this assignment she had to do and told me about it before. I then replied asking her if she was done yet and she said no, and we just sent each other one more snap which was just small talk about school. I haven’t spoken to her since and I am really into her, but I do not know if she feels the same, I want to ask her out to go out , but i do not know when /how

Arcticfx11
    Arcticfx11
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 5:58 pm #159300

Try to initiate a casual conversation, and if you feel it, ask her if she wants to get dinner with you or w/e.