Need help about dating. HELP!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lovebug
    Participant
    January 11, 2014 at 9:57 pm #45908

There is this girl…in my class. I’ve known her for 4 years. I started liking her only this year. A few months ago she started becoming really sweet, like saying im cute she also texted me that any girl would be lucky to have me and we chatted online about everything like love life and stuff like that, she became touchy like hugging me and sometimes holds/ pokes my arm without any reason at all… so… I assumed maybe she is starting to like me. But a few months back I asked her what she wants in a guy. She said chinese and christian but she said she isn’t looking for a relationship. Im catholic so… I backed off. Also long story short, In a way I got her to admit that she ain’t interested in me in that way. We remained friends but all of a sudden before christmas vacation started she gave me a gift and gave me a long hug. During the break she greeted me during christmas and new year. She even put a few friendly I love you’s in them. ~To be continued next post

Lovebug
    Participant
    January 11, 2014 at 10:03 pm #45909

She also congratulated me cause of the big award i got from being one of the top in my class. I asked some of our common friends and she didn’t greet them or congratulated them. When we came back from vacation she got really um… touchy like holding my shoulders and she keeps playfully hitting me just for the smallest reasons. This girl really confuses me. Should I take her actions seriously? or maybe she is just naturally that way. She rejected me once and it hurts. Now she is trying to pull me back in again.

woomanizer
    Participant
    January 14, 2014 at 12:48 am #45965

she likes you ask hur out

regansdad
    Participant
    January 31, 2014 at 6:57 am #46972

I agree, ask her out. If she says yes then that is a step in the right direction. See how she acts and then go from that. If she is acting flirty, then flirt back. If she responds acceptingly to your flirts, then she is into you.