Need help! about ex. Boyfriend…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

WillLuvsBailee
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:10 am #89046

So, me and Bailee (Girl i REALLY like) have been friends for a while, until she changed schools. A year or two after she left we got in contact again, and became VERY CLOSE friends. I eventually worked up enough courage to ask her out, and she turned me down :C But then a few days later, she contacted me again and said she wanted to talk to me about something IMPORTANT. So i called her back, and she asked me out. We were giong out for a couple weeks, and everything was good untill she texted one day about something else important. So I called and asked if she was okay, etc. and she said the reason she asked me out was to hopefully fill the “void” between her and her EX Boyfriend… (Which apparently didn’t work) But I don’t know what to do… I have never had a “REAL” relationship before and even though this relationship only lasted a few weeks, I have VERY STRONG feelings for her. Please help, I don’t know what to do…

GWG
    GWG
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 2:56 pm #89087

Sounds like she’s kinda using you here bud. It sounds like a rebound situation which can be hurtful for you if you really like her. Best way to handle this is to ask her if she still has feeling for her ex boyfriend. If she says yeah, then tell her you can’t become to invested in her if she isn’t 100% focused on you.

Vantage802
    Participant
    November 29, 2015 at 11:55 am #89098

Get out while you still can. You’re being used, and that will almost never translate to something good.

Jason7
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 4:38 am #89229

The best relationship is with a girl who likes you more than you like her. Move on there someone better out there.