Need help badly

Author
    Comments
  • bjm123
    bjm123
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 2:21 pm #116626
    Need help badly

I need help: My ex lover cheated on me once with his cousin. I never got over it. However, we resumed our relationship and broke up but still resided together and then he spent the night at someone else’s house very soon after we broke up. I then lost my aunt, nephew and brother in law and while vulnerable, I married a crazy, controlling and manipulative man and gave up everything to do so including my home and job. I got a divorce and very shortly got married to the previous guy that cheated on me initially. We separated physically and moved to different locations despite still being married. In that time, I moved in with another guy (GREAT GUY) while still being married. I have come to the conclusion that I don’t want to be married anymore. I feel as if this is tearing me apart and I need some sound advice because I don’t feel as if I want a relationship anymore. The problem is, me and my husband have history of over 15 years….HELP

bjm123
    bjm123
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 2:22 pm #116627

Any advice….?

bjm123
    bjm123
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 2:59 pm #116628

I need help: My ex lover cheated on me once with his cousin. I never got over it. However, we resumed our relationship and broke up but still resided together and then he spent the night at someone else’s house very soon after we broke up. I then lost my aunt, nephew and brother in law and while vulnerable, I married a crazy, controlling and manipulative man and gave up everything to do so including my home and job. I got a divorce and very shortly got married to the previous guy that cheated on me initially. We separated physically and moved to different locations despite still being married. In that time, I moved in with another guy (GREAT GUY) while still being married. I have come to the conclusion that I don’t want to be married anymore. I feel as if this is tearing me apart and I need some sound advice because I don’t feel as if I want a relationship anymore. The problem is, me and my husband have history of over 15 years….HELP