Need help getting close to a Girl i like

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zanmato
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 7:44 am #68005

Okay, so here’s the story, I really like this girl in my class but i don’t know how to win or gain her trust so i can be close to her and express my feelings to her. Problem is, I barely know her in person, but once in a week i chat her in Facebook. I only became friends with her on Facebook because she was my group mate in one of our class (yeah i know, i missed the opportunity to become close to her) So now i’m struggling on how to get close and soon express my feelings to her. Another problem is we both have a different course (that means we seldom see each other in person due to the schedule of our subjects) but she is my classmate on ONE subject only. I’m 20 and she’s 19, both in college, and our course is waaaay opposite to each other. Any advice?

lostlove24
    lostlove24
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 10:18 am #68025

Just ask her to meet up for coffee sometime. Asking her out for something is the easiest way.

Zanmato
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 11:02 am #68029

Forgot to mention that i can’t come any closer to her because she always has her friends around, i dunno if it’s wise or not. I am hoping for an opportunity that i bump into her alone.

dating
    Participant
    November 26, 2014 at 12:55 pm #68239

Smiling is the best way to start 🙂 not the weird way of course

Thomas51
    Participant
    November 26, 2014 at 3:01 pm #68253

I would find out what type of stuff she likes to do and get creative with it. Also try to be friends with her friend so they talk about you in a good way to her, and in return start to like you more.

Zanmato
    Participant
    November 28, 2014 at 12:01 pm #68284

Well, since she has an interest on graphics designing (Photoshop,Illustrator, etc.) that is usually the main topic i talk about with her on Facebook. But i feel it’ll be boring overtime. One time when we both met in the hallway, I smiled at her and said hi she replied to with a wave gesture, but that’s about the progress i made outside facebook.

Anonymous
    December 2, 2014 at 8:05 pm #68568

Do your research about her. And talk about her. Girls will be surprised about the facts that you actually know about her.

divine2014
    Participant
    December 3, 2014 at 1:10 am #68585

make small talk and compliment her once in a while..BANG!!!

serena_pierse
    Participant
    December 4, 2014 at 4:43 am #68663

Don’t ask hwr for coffe if you haven.t talked before face to face, just try to approach her when she’s not with her friends, asking something simple, always showing confidence in yourself , don’t say too much but when talking to her go for things you both have in commum

Anonymous
    December 4, 2014 at 6:04 am #68664
    Reply To: Need help getting close to a Girl i like