Need help. girl #1 or girl #2????

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rjz075
    Participant
    May 25, 2015 at 9:58 am #79697

NEED HELP CHOOSING BETWEEN GIRL #1 AND GIRL #2

Girl #1 ive been talking to for 3 months, shes moving here and shes visited and we talking everyday had sex etc etc but when asked if she wanted a relationship she says she wants to settle into the new state and get her bearings. she says she doesnt want to see other guys but its ok for me to see other girls because she doesnt think ill meet anyone as cool as her, meaning she is pretty confident that even if i found someone else id still like her more.
    now,
    girl #2, i just started seeing weve gone on a couple dates held hands kissed and have alot of the same interests and seem to both want the same thing. girl #1 is a little judgmental because i dont work, while girl #2 doesnt care and seems to like me the way i am.
    girl #1 loves video games and doesnt like sports and girl #2 likes sports and somewhat likes video games
    both want children which is huge for me, both want marriage some day, both have somewhat sam

rjz075
    Participant
    May 25, 2015 at 9:59 am #79698

ame views religion wise as me. #1 is 1 year younger while #2 is almost 4 years older.
    like ive said ive asked #1 out but she says she needs time to settle in, but says she isnt seeing anyone but me.
    #2 im positive would become bf gf and be officially together.
    im so confused on what to do, do i wait for #1 do i go for #2 because #1 isnt ready?
    #1 and i get along great but there is friction from time to time.
    #2 only wants 2 children while i want 3-5
    idk is there any smart people who can help lol by the way im 25

Anonymous
    May 25, 2015 at 1:40 pm #79699

You need to know what you want in a girl, that’s what defines what girl you should take.

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    May 25, 2015 at 2:51 pm #79702

Hey, First of all, it’s a great thing. The most successful people in any field are always people who have a few different options. The second step is to ask yourself and answer honestly (which is not easy at all!) what you’re really looking for and go with the option the correspond with the vision you have.
    I know it’s not easy, but there is usually an answer. In that case, i must tell you that girl #1 is probably not the one you want to go for. She can tell you whatever she want (and she will, women can be much more manipulative than men and they do it with skills!) but the fact is, that if she really wanted to be with you she would, without selling you any stories. Even if you will be able to be with her, it seems like you will be always the one who want more, and emotionally invested, and that my friend is a very bad place to be at.

Luna_Lee
    Luna_Lee
    Participant
    May 26, 2015 at 3:01 am #79712

Here is the advice I gave my friend when she felt torn between two guys…. if (in theory) imagine you found out Girl 1 and Girl 2 were both completely off the market (forever) tomorrow,- *** which girl would you be more upset over???? ***

( DON’T overthink it – just your gut reaction. )

whichever girl you pick, THAT is the one you have stronger feelings for. that’s the one you should go for.