Need Help here! Asking girl to be a girlfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hre123
    hre123
    Participant
    December 19, 2014 at 3:30 pm #69492

Soo here is my question.. I meet that girl like 1 month or 2 ago.. we recreantly started to chat for 1h or 2 a day.. we live in dorms soo we meet maybe once a day.. we went out with friends.. but now i want to be something more with her. cuz she is totally girl out of my dreams we have same taste,same hobbys, we are going in te same school but different direction..
    Soo i was thinking that i should tell her that i like her and that stuff XD but now i have like 5 days to ask her.. until the holidays..
    and i came up with 3 ideas..
    1. Ask her in my room in dorms.. cuz we were talking that she would came to room and draw me sketch for a tattoo on my arm.. and start poking here with random questions if she has a boyfriend and if she wants one..
    2. ask her when we go out with friends.. invite her somewhere alone and ask her.. (we will be drinking some alcohol=
    3. make a video on CD about telling her i like her.. and give her for Christmas with a little bear she likes..
    Sry for bad eng.

hre123
    hre123
    Participant
    December 19, 2014 at 3:31 pm #69493

we are 16

Tonic
    Participant
    December 21, 2014 at 10:11 am #69514

I honestly believe the best approach to this situation is to just be straight up and honest with her. If you think you two have a good connection and you have become rather close friends just tell her how you feel. Not in a weeks time, not next month or the month after. You dont want to miss your chance.

And what is the worst that could happen?? She says no. If you ask and she has a boyfriend already she will make it clear that she does. In the chance that she does say no, just act cool, dont get all sooky or angry about it and above all, respect her decision.

If you’re not confident enough to do that, you could just say, hey i would love to grab a coffee with you blah blah blah. That way you get a little one on one and she can get to know you better which is kind of a win win situation. Coffee is always a good “date” if you will. If you feel like things aren’t going so well its alot easier to get out of, than say lunch.

Best of luck my friend.