Need help!! Inttoduced to my best friends sister-in-law by her parents

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brock3332
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 6:10 pm #157348

Backstory: she is a 20yr old single mother of two 4yr and 9mo both kids fathers bailed soon after birth.

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving I was invited to hang out with my best friend at his in-laws house and drink. I had met the in-laws once a few days before and apparently I made a good impression. Shortly after arriving I was surprised when the mother said to me “I have another daughter and she’s single. She has an IUD so she wont get pregnant again”. This was said in front of said daughter who was blushing and shy, among other open comments over the next couple hrs referring us hooking up. There was heavy drinking during the night during so she had climbed on my shoulders and i carried her around also a few slaps on her ass with no negative or positive response. At the end of the night before i left I mentioned to her we should talk sometime and hangout, I never asked for her number. Roughly 5 minutes sfter leaving I got a request on FB Messenger to talk, I accepted but

Brock3332
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 6:19 pm #157349

Never messaged her. Friday morning at 1am i got a message saying “hey” which i replied to st 7am. Since then she has described to me in detail her situstion with the two ex’s. Everything seemed to be going good although she continually calls me “hun” “honey” which i find wierd kinda. I have tried lifting her depressed emotions some by saying positive things and such which seemed to be appreciated. Last night her responses have gotten shorter and alot of “I dont know” when asking questions such as music and dining preferences etc. finally i said “I think we should get together soon” and was met with “we should get together I’ll let you know when i have a baby sitter”. I have decided to leave it at that. Do you all see anything I’m missing?