NEED HELP! – Is she interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 5:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AnimatedAneurin
    AnimatedAneurin
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 11:40 pm #159617

So I’ve been talking to a girl online for a while now and she seems really interested. Our conversations are always long and it’s always in paragraphs, we have a lot in common too! I have asked her to meet up but she says she’s a seasonal worker and will let me know when she’s free

My problem is that she’s recently becoming more quiet and I’m worried that she might of lost interest.

I really like this girl and I don’t want to mess it up but I feel like she’s being weird with me (being quiet, possibly avoiding the meet up)

AnimatedAneurin
    AnimatedAneurin
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 3:18 pm #159858

Bump!

jd3399
    Participant
    December 16, 2017 at 1:59 pm #160281

Wait a few days to a week and try again

annon12121
    Participant
    December 17, 2017 at 1:54 am #160287

Definitely wait a little while. Maybe see if she will spark a conversation with you.
    If not, try again in a few days. But if you are that worried just ask her straight up

AnimatedAneurin
    AnimatedAneurin
    Participant
    December 17, 2017 at 5:44 am #160288

Thanks guys for responding!
    Since I’ve made this post she has replied! But she still avoids the question of meeting up :/ is this normal?

AnimatedAneurin
    AnimatedAneurin
    Participant
    December 21, 2017 at 4:15 pm #160771

The girl I’m talking to always replies to the question with “soon” or something similar, it makes me feel like she doesn’t want to meet up and maybe she’s only talking to me for attention :/

obrady9
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 1:49 pm #160903

Honestly … watch the tv show catfish.

powerfulwords
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 3:54 pm #161028

Take it a bit slow maybe. It might only be that she is shy to meet you in person. Give it some time and then see where it goes.

AnimatedAneurin
    AnimatedAneurin
    Participant
    December 29, 2017 at 10:52 am #161075

We’ve not long ago had are first few video chats so I doubt she’s a catfish. So I think she’s just very shy, hopefully I’ll be able to meet up with her soon 🙂

acetopwon
    Participant
    December 29, 2017 at 8:53 pm #161106
    Reply To: NEED HELP! – Is she interested?

Looks like it!

acetopwon
    Participant
    December 29, 2017 at 8:54 pm #161107

You got this, dont be scared

Remay19
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 12:39 pm #161151

She’s probably busy, just wait a bit then ease back into it

teufel21
    teufel21
    Participant
    January 13, 2018 at 9:11 pm #162395

How long have you been chatting with her?, I hate to be the cynic in this, she may just seeking gratification or just be bored, (heck, she might already be in a relationship.) If this person was truly interested I think she would have found the time to meet up with you.

Even if I am a cynic, I can still be optimistic, she may be invariably busy or stalling (like frantically trying to get into shape before meeting you, ive done this.) You could try the ‘ultimatum/choice’ trick, where you offer two choices like, “hey this week I want to take you out and I only have two available evenings, Monday or Friday night, your pick,” one thats not ideal and one that is, this works in two ways, one: it makes the person compelled to make a choice (that choice being going out with you.) number two: they feel that even though they’re having to make a choice, they feel good about it.

gl

jennabriltz
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 12:05 am #162397

Take it slow. It’s not a rush she has probably gotten busy with her life.

amandarose
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 8:58 am #162420

Ask her to hang out one more time, with a specific date/time. Like, Hey, want to grab a drink this weekend? If she turns you down I think you should move on. Don’t waste your time.

1 2