NEED HELP! – Is she interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

NEED HELP! – Is she interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 2:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jazzworld89
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 3:59 pm #162555
    Reply To: NEED HELP! – Is she interested?

Don’t rush, give her space. It know it can get tough but she is human being just like you. Make sure any conversation you have with her builds your trust.

oscar5432
    Participant
    January 21, 2018 at 6:20 am #162932

Might be, but its mistake take that for granted, lack of conversation, or hints of lost interests can be that she is simply confused of what to say after talked for a longer time, simply hard keep it alive always especially if texting often. Have you considered if she is silent cause something is bothering her? Im speaking from own experience, it was a big mistake

Try, if you can come up with a topic to talk about that she clearly is interested in, see it as a test, if it just hard for her come up with something, or it something else, then I would, in a careful way of course ask her about it, tell her that you have noticed changes, ask like “is anything wrong?” if nothing is wrong u can ask what it is then, but in a nice way of course, in that way she will also not suspect that u think she lost interest

anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    January 25, 2018 at 3:58 am #163340

Eh… this really isn’t enough information to really say. Just take things slow and don’t be overbearing.

ordinarycontact
    Participant
    February 19, 2018 at 7:51 pm #165950

I tend to think along the lines of playing it more conservative. Though what others have said might be true as well. Maybe suggest an open ended time frame for meeting up, and if she doesn’t go out of her way to make arrangements, then it may not be worth the effort.

babiblu
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 8:55 am #166018

Be straight tell her your concerns, she should appreciate your honesty and if she’s mature enough, she will give a straight answer too 🙂

Ximion8
    Ximion8
    Participant
    February 25, 2018 at 6:16 pm #166404

Thay’s Normal

toothache
    Participant
    February 26, 2018 at 6:59 am #166410

To me it sounds like she’s testing to see if you’ll make the effort to keep initiating the conversation and ‘chasing’ her, personally speaking if I saw that behaviour this early on it would be enough of a warning for me to step away. I’m all about openness and honesty not games.

ladyknight1
    ladyknight1
    Participant
    May 5, 2018 at 2:28 am #172274

I would say Ditto to some of the other comments I would give it some time and then try again.

1 2