Need help with a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need help with a girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Vile
    Participant
    November 7, 2017 at 6:27 pm #155495
    Need help with a girl

Okay so I’m autistic and I have a hard time talking to everyone and I’m tired of this. This holds me back in making friends and having girlfriends but I need to change that because there is this one girl I’m really into because I get boners in class and it is really embarrassing but I’m so scared to talk to her because I’m worried I will break out in laughter so I want to know how to properly approach her and show that I show interest. We already know each other pretty well and say hello to each other in the hallways so I want to show interest in her so she knows I’m ready to take it to the next level so how do I do that?

LoneWolf
    LoneWolf
    Participant
    November 7, 2017 at 9:47 pm #155506

If you share similar interests with her then just invite her to do something with you. That way you can casually do something you enjoy together and see if anything develops from there. I’m autistic too but I’ve found that taking the risk of talking to someone, despite how anxious it may seem, ultimately feels good in the long run.

Anonymous
    November 10, 2017 at 4:44 pm #155856

I have always been self conscious about relationships, my life was shattered ever since Jane left me for another man due to unknown reasons. i swore to never love again. mum always advised me to move on, but i love Jane . Jane meant everything to me . i looked for means to bring her back and she never came back to me, i was asked to try a spell caster online. i tried a few but all proved abortive until i met osun temple. he is such a nice man , and he helped me bring back Jane in 4 days . Jane came back begging me to forgive her. Right now, we are both together growing stronger and stronger each day. you can contact osun temple on “templeofosun@gmailcom”