Need help with girl I been seeing for the past year

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rookiedater
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 5:48 am #148728

I am in n extremely complicated situation. I been seeing this girl for a year maybe 2. I met her from a friend of mine. I asked her out in the beginning to dinner. She said yes. Nothing really happened during those dates. I didn’t try to kiss her or attempt to really make a move. Time pass and I see her here and there. I call her out and we would go shopping or go for dinner. Recently I ended up at her place. We would cuddle and watch tv. I try to get her to open up but she very resistant to do so. So I would try to forget her and move on. But recently she been texting me everyday and we planned to go hike and to other event but at the same time she would call our other guys friend out to joint us. I just want to know where we stand so I would know what to do. But she wouldn’t tell me. ( btw in the pass I would get so frustrated with this situation, I actually told her we are just friends ) but now she always text me. I don’t know why I am so hesitant to make a real move on her.

rookiedater
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 5:50 am #148729

Is it me trying too hard to make this work?

marcoros
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 8:13 pm #148828

Cuddling and watching TV is a good sign. Try to casually ask her to your place or ask her to watch a particular show at her place. Then if you find yourselves cuddling up again, just ask her outright “is there something going on between us” or “It seems like there is something happening between us, am I wrong?” If she says yes there is something going on, then great. If she says no or is vague, then you can move on with your life.

Also if she initiates text conversations daily, that could mean that she likes you. If she invites others to hang out with you, she could be trying to hide her feelings, or is insecure, or still not totally comfortable yet.

Mezaun
    Participant
    September 13, 2017 at 5:21 am #148836

Exactly what you wrote, I would show her, and say to her “what do you think?”. Straight from the horse’s mouth. No age mentioned here, so could she be a virgin?