Need help with your online dating profile?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

snakesvsplanes
    Participant
    April 4, 2013 at 4:41 pm #27816

Hi guys!

I have an interesting proposition for anyone who’s willing to spare some pocket change.

As a young female who has been active in the online dating world since as far back as 2001, let me tell you, I have seen pretty much every kind of online dating profile there is. Whether it be Match.com, OKCupid, eHarmony– you name it, I’ve been a member! Now, a lot of us don’t have the time to sit down and write a lengthy, engaging profile, which provides just the right amount of information on your positive and unique aspects, while downplaying and sugarcoating your negatives… Oh, and how much information is TOO much? You need to leave them wanting more, after all! Well, I’m here to help you with that. I will be your proofreading (for grammatical and spelling mistakes), dating coach (helping you filter out information, and present yourself in the best possible way) and critic (making recommendations about your profile picture selections), all in one. For just $5, I will do a speedy proofreading and simple rewriting of your profile based simply on the information already present, as well as a brief consultation with you. For $15, however, I will do a fully in-depth rework of the entire profile FROM SCRATCH, as WELL as give you advice on your profile pictures, and much more!

http://fiverr.com/snakesvsplanes/critique-and-help-you-edit-your-online-dating-profile–2

Just consider it– if it’s not your thing, I understand, and good luck to you! I’m sorry to advertise on here, but this is the kind of thing which you can’t exactly stick in the job classifieds section. 😛