Need honest male advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need honest male advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 8:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ktmiller222
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 6:48 pm #155869
    Need honest male advice

I met a guy from an online site about month ago. It went very well and we said that we both hope to see each other again. The following week he left for vacation and then we had a 2nd date the following week after he returned. It also went great and we had our first kiss.We had great conversations and were laughing most of the night. About two weeks after that, I heard from him only a hand full of times (texts)–not horrible texts but to see how things were going and he sent some flirty messages too. This past weekend, he texted me about going on a third date. I, of course said yes. Two days ago, he asked when I was free and so I said I’m pretty much free at anytime (I honestly am and I wasn’t just saying that). He did not respond and I haven’t heard from him since. Is he stringing me along or is he really interested? I don’t understand why he didn’t answered. I’m more of a traditional female at the beginning of dating so I don’t want to come off as annoying so I give them space.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  ktmiller222.

Anonymous
    November 10, 2017 at 9:41 pm #155878

I have always been self conscious about relationships, my life was shattered ever since Jane left me for another man due to unknown reasons. i swore to never love again. mum always advised me to move on, but i love Jane . Jane meant everything to me . i looked for means to bring her back and she never came back to me, i was asked to try a spell caster online. i tried a few but all proved abortive until i met osun temple. he is such a nice man , and he helped me bring back Jane in 4 days . Jane came back begging me to forgive her. Right now, we are both together growing stronger and stronger each day. you can contact osun temple on “templeofosun@gmailcom”
    Thank me later

someguy91
    Participant
    November 11, 2017 at 8:32 am #155889

I could be completely off on this but in my experience, whenever I’ve done something similar to that it’s usually because you’re not the only girl he’s talking to and in all likelihood he might be more interested in someone else which is why he hadn’t prioritized your text. That said, I don’t know the guy’s situation … maybe he is just busy.

If you like him, I would say keep in contact but make sure you are keeping your options open as well just in case things with this guy don’t pan out.

komitangi
    komitangi
    Participant
    November 11, 2017 at 9:30 am #155891

sweeet

ktmiller222
    Participant
    November 11, 2017 at 12:01 pm #155892

Thanks for your response. I sensed that might happen. He has been out of town a lot this past month (for work and for fun) but I was just thrown off because he never planned a 3rd date even though he said he wanted to meet up (after this past tuesday). So, do you think I should text him about meeting up? Or should I just wait for him (if he ever does)? I DONT want to come off as pushy. I know I need to explore other options but I am interested in knowing this guy a little better.

someguy91
    Participant
    November 11, 2017 at 8:41 pm #155904

I’d say go for it and text him…what’s the worst that could happen? He might want to see you or he might be avoidant but I think it’s worth at least extending the offer. If it seems appropriate, you could just be totally honest with him and put the ball in his court

carlyjx
    carlyjx
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 4:27 pm #155926

I agree with someguy91 and I’ve definitely been in your place a few times. I always err-ed on the side of doubt and figured that maybe they’re busy. But thing is, if a guy is really wanting to see you, he is going to make the time to do it. No if’s, and’s or but’s. And even if he can’t, he will tell you. And unfortunately the times that I had to deal with this, it wound up the guy not wanting commitment and got cold feet when things got even remotely headed in that direction.

This situation sounds like he may not be as serious as you think. He could be talking to other women. Don’t let yourself become totally committed to this man. Continue to talk to other guys and see if he comes around. If that next date happens, great.

mitch9667
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 6:11 pm #155938

Honestly, I could be for any a number of reasons. That being said it is a weird place to stop responding, especially after he asked you out on a third date. Unfortunately, there really isn’t much you can do. Either you wait or you straight up ask him if you’re still going on that third date. If I were you, I’d ask him he doesn’t respond then forget him. Hope you figure it out!

diego19
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 7:46 pm #155947

Perhaps he has other options at the moment. You can keep it cool, and wait for him to ask you out again.

handsomeguy
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 11:27 pm #155951
    Reply To: Need honest male advice

Just wait him for a few days if he did not contact with you just leave him..