Need mens opinions!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need mens opinions!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gurogen
    Gurogen
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 7:56 pm #94217
    Need mens opinions!

Hello. Last semester I had three classes all in a row with a man I was really attracted to. The guy and me are friends and we get along just fine. Back then, I would playfully flirt with him and such and so would he. Although back then he didn’t do it as much considering he was just a bit shy. Me and him are friends on steam and we sometimes skype and play co-op. However, about 2-3 months ago, I had told him that I liked him and he turned me down politely saying he just wanted to be friends. Oh well big whoop thats life. I STILL like him though. This semester we only have homeroom and history with the same teacher back to back so I guess its just sitting in the same history class for an extra 30 mins. BUT! Now it seems he’s been more open. He’s very honest and blunt about things and he just playfully teases me a lot more. When ever he passes or talks to me me, he makes direct eye contact and is always super attentive. What’s the deal? By the way, when he’s teasing, he gets closer.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 2:45 pm #94297

I think he’s in the friend zone. He’s just comfortable to flirt with you because he thinks you guys are close friends. He’s not picking up what you’re putting down, he just wants to be friends. You should embrace that! Maybe he’ll introduce you to someone 🙂

Stranger111
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 6:56 am #94553

You’re in the friend zone and he sounds like he’s just being nice. Don’t worry about it though, there are plenty more people out there to meet.

Gendal
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 6:01 am #94681

the friend zone…

Rosales216
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 7:42 pm #94747

You’re gonna have to move on.

RandomNumbers
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 3:09 am #94763

friend zoned my friend , move on , you will only hurt… MOVE ON and forget!

wellfuck
    wellfuck
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 10:24 am #94787

give him the pu5i boss