Need some Advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some Advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

divorceddat45211
    Participant
    March 5, 2013 at 10:57 am #24551
    Need some Advice

OK here goes, I posted earlier but still need some advice. I am recently divorced with two kids, I met a beautiful women and we have been dating for several months. We both feel the same about each other. We have met each others Children (She is also Divorced) and our Children have met each other. Problem is her Ex. He is well nuts. He has two counts of child endargement against him and recently got arrested for domestic violence for pushing her and her 8yr old son. My issue is I am torn, part of me wants to give him a piece of my mind, and well you know. It is taking all my self restraint to stop myself from having a not so friendly chat with him. I know part of his problem is alchohol, and more than likely some mental problems, should I just stay out of it and support her, or should I pay this joker a visit?

lxwz
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 8:49 am #109128

Stay out of it. She doesn’t need both of you arrested. Tell her how it makes you feel, if you haven’t already. It’s good to let that information out and who better than her to share it with. Unfortunately, your acting boldly on your emotions will never be good for anybody. You’ll add an extra complication to what already sounds like a complicated situation with this guy. Maybe once you get to know him better- if he is in their lives still, then you could try to talk to him when he is sober, but ultimately, I think both your and the woman’s goal here should be how to get him out of her life. He is obviously not doing any good for anyone, including himself. Having that kind of person around can be poison. She may need a little while to come to terms with the idea, so don’t bring it up until after about a year of dating her. It is important to tell her how you feel though.

jayst
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 10:16 am #109178

Stay out of it. Talk to your girlfriend about it, but if he shows up again then you should definitely get involved, if you feel that your girlfriend is unsafe you should do something about it

gumped2010
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 3:49 pm #109319

stoy out of it man do not get involved until you talk to your girlfriend about all of it and then together decide what is the best course of action

richardcl
    Participant
    August 25, 2016 at 1:52 am #109515

I want to ask you back a question. If you just divorced with your wife that have 2 kids with you, do you want to see her new boyfriend?

Zero
    Participant
    August 27, 2016 at 12:28 pm #109771

….

fRanTiC MasTro
    Participant
    September 1, 2016 at 1:46 pm #110365

Yea stay out of it, confronting him won’t solve anything