Need some advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dazza
    Participant
    February 19, 2017 at 7:25 pm #127561
    Need some advice

This girl and i have been talking for a while now so i asked her to hangout and get some food and she agreed. For what felt like an hour was actually 3 hours, this in itself seems like a good sign. The next day i asked her if she enjoyed it, she said she but i forgot to ask if shed like to do it again. We are still talking daily. Not really sure what to do now? (we are best friends on snapchat if that can mean anything)

ellie123
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 2:33 am #127567

hey! if you really like this girl, just ask her if she would want to go out again sometime. really, one of the biggest mistakes when it comes to dating is not being up-front enough. i mean, most girls just want someone to be honest rather than playing some kind of game or tip-toeing around. personally, i love it when someone just flat out asks me if i want to go out/hang out. it’s so much simpler to just say what you want, you know? all of these rules about dating/playing hard to get are usually bullshit, so if you have feelings for her, don’t ignore them! and don’t worry about being rejected. if that happens, it only means that you guys aren’t meant to be (that’s a shitty thing to hear, i know, but it is the truth). she sounds like she likes you though, and she probably wants you to ask her out again! in fact she’s probably worrying that you won’t haha. you have absolutely nothing to lose by asking her.

go for it!! i wish you luck! 🙂

Dazza
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 3:53 am #127571

This is actually the best response i have seen on here thank you so much. I never really thought about it this way. Again thanks heaps 🙂