Need some advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

appleblue
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 2:55 am #147702
    Need some advice

Hey my name is not really important all i need is some advice from you people.
    Im currently a 16 year old boy in a "relationship" with a 15 year old girl. We have known each other for able 5 years now. We go to separate school but they are brother and sister school i go to the all boys campus and she goes to the all girls. At the start of the year i heard a rumor that she had a thing for me so instead of leaving it like most of the time i do i asked over snap chat. It ended up in a 45 minute talk over the phone she confessing that she like me and had liked me since we meant 5 years ago. The main problem is we dont get to see each other that much but we have both made the time to meet with each other again. I was wondering if you would think it is about the right time for me to say to her i have began to have feeling for her?

P.S. I did call her up about a week later after the first call to tell her I had a think for her too

silverhightlight
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 3:44 pm #148062

Hi appleblue,

I think you’ve done very well so far and the girl obviously likes you. My advice for what its worth, just keep enjoying yourself with her. You’ll know when the right time to tell her is. Actions speak louder than words, but you’ll have to tell her at some point.

ka07075
    ka07075
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 9:53 pm #148080

Don’t think to deep into it. Let things happen the way they’re supposed to. There’s no need to rush. Feed off her vibes and feel her out. You will know when the time is rite!

Huma
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 9:01 am #148064

I personally never judge people on the basis of their age. All of us are different so I say if you really like her, just take a little more time and then tell her. It may make the relationship strong to last a life-time.

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 6, 2017 at 8:53 am #148130

Huma
    Participant

September 5, 2017 at 9:01 am #148064 REPLY
    I personally never judge people on the basis of their age