Need some advice on what to do next

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Skillz911
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 4:21 pm #91450

So there’s this girl I really like and I really want to be with her. She has the most amazing eyes/smile. She works in a supermarket and I am the manager of a restaurant down the road. We’ve had quite a few conversations. Exchanged names/ age/ education.

So on one occasionally i had like a good 5 min convo with her because i had to pop in to get some stuff for the shop and I asked her where a certain thing I needed was. The thing is she is always smiling when I talk to her loads of eye contact and also a little bit of playing with her hair when talking. I’m new to this area anyways but at the time it was a Friday night and she was at work when I asked her if she had any plans for tonight. She replied with the place she was going which was a local disco/pub. So I decided to make my way down there with a friend and I saw her. I saw her from a distance but when she looked at me from a distance I made it look like I was casually talking to my friend.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Skillz911.

Skillz911
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 4:23 pm #91452

She walked past me to go to the smokers area but I was still talking to my friend (I wanted to see how it all goes) anyways on her way back in I was facing her and she stopped and said hello etc and hugged me. She did say a couple of things but the music was too loud so I just replied yes to everything she said lol.

Anyways her friend eyed me down then dragged her away to the dance floor so that was that. Anyways I moved to dancefloor close to them ( mind you it was packed we could barely see eachother. She and her friend went up to a group of boys in which I assume she knew and they started dancing. She had her arms around his neck but nothing other than that. But my friend told me she kept looking over to us and smiling. So I was surprised. What does this exactly mean lads?

Skillz911
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 9:19 am #91453

Also just today I had a little conversation with her but she was working at the till and there were people in the queue behind me so I had to keep it quick. But she always asks me how am I? How’s work etc.

I don’t know if we have mutual feelings but tommorow I’m planning on asking for her number.

What would you guys suggest to do?

Feel free to ask further questions.

Thanks

lamegames
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 7:05 pm #91586

I am dealing with a similar situation right now. I personally think it’s a good idea to ask her for her number, but wait about a week to call her. Continue to drop by and talk to her, maybe have some more complex, longer conversations.
    The reason I say wait a week or so after today is because it seems like she is playing games.(or she just had a bit too much to drink, you would have to be the judge of that) The best way to make a girl that is playing games is to show interest but then keep them waiting because girls like that like a chase for some reason. A skilled hunter never shows off his/hers easiest kill. If you ask her for her number she will start to think more if I want to be with this guy and if you keep her waiting for a couple of days she will think more about it in anticipation, or I hate to say this but if she isn’t as into you as you think, she wont. And if she seems more interested in talking to you over the week, call her. And don’t go to a club or bar, but

lamegames
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 7:06 pm #91587

go to a movie or dinner, to receive more one on one interaction to be able to best judge the way she treats you.

lamegames
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 7:07 pm #91588

And it’s very important to be able to identify whether she is playing games with you or not early on or else you will be in a world of hurt.