Need some advice please. Is he interested? What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AmeliaPond1
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 3:01 pm #106320

Hi,
    There’s this guy in my class who I think might like me.We’re in our late twenties.For a few months now,I’ve seen him staring at me a lot.When we work in labs he always finds excuses to talk,be near me or touch my hand while exchanging things.He’s very helpful & polite at all times. Although he has many female friends,& is relaxed with them,other people & professors,when it comes to me he sometimes completely ignores me,gets nervous or blushes when he sees me.Sometimes he comes up to say hi and tries to talk.I added him on Facebook & so far have started the conversation thrice.Every time,he responds within seconds,minutes tops,seems eager to talk,& gives long replies.But he hasn’t initiated a conversation yet.When we last met,I didn’t say hi at first b/c I didn’t see him coming in,&he was grumpy through out class.When I said hi at the end of class,his face lit up & we ended up chatting a while.His mood improved after that.
    So does he like me? Is he shy? Or am I totally wrong here?

AmeliaPond1
    Participant
    July 25, 2016 at 9:23 am #106321

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section. He is a guy I’m a girl.

Anonymous
    July 28, 2016 at 9:59 am #106797

Nice to meet you,
    my name is Diana kurama,
    Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,
    it is only that i have something important to discuss with you,
    please Reply me here through my private Email ?
    dianakurama@hotmail.com
    so we can get to know each other better,