need some advice prefer from women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jt94
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 2:40 am #58094

I need some advice. Prefer from a girls point of view. I am 20 years old. I am a smaller guy cant help it wish I was bigger but it dont bother me. I am not a bad looking guy I dont think. Im not cocky I dont think highly of myself but im not down and out. Im just kinda layed back. I try to respect women and all people the best that I can. But I don’t understand. Every time I try to talk to a girl they either ignore me or talk to me for a day and then want talk to me no more. I have tryed being up front about going out and I have tryed to just kinda talk and get to know them abit and it never fells. And even when im told that one likes me they end up brushing me off?!? I don’t understand. Im a nice guy .And when a girl those talk to me or likes me I never can get a pretty girl . But brother is a complete @$$hole most the time and girls fall over him. And all the other guys I kno that are doucebags get the girls. What am I doing wrong?!? ImBout2giveUp.and say screw it

jt94
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 8:38 am #58095

I have a job. A Nice Truck. Nice things. Alittle bit of money. Im not trying to brag I just really dont understand it. I dont care to be single but this just kinda bothers me. Can some girls please tell me what I am doing thats wrong? Thanks jt