Need some dating advice.  interested in a girl but not sure how to tell her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some dating advice. interested in a girl but not sure how to tell her

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AJ1985
    Participant
    May 20, 2015 at 7:09 am #79373
    Need some dating advice. interested in a girl but not sure how to tell her

Ok so I met a girl online and we have alot in common so far. We been out twice for breakfast and dinner. Next week we have plans to watch the walking dead at my place.

I’m just a little confused I’m not sure if she thinks it’s just friends hanging out or if it’s dating. How can I ask her if it’s dating. I’m really interested in her and would like to find out. I definitely don’t want to screw things up and have her cancel on me next week haha. But if anyone has advice that’s great.

Horton
    Participant
    May 20, 2015 at 11:41 pm #79444

A third date to watch a movie at your place should put the issue of if she is into you or not to rest. I suggest you try to initiate things with some innocent flirting and physical contact, such as giving her a friendly hug when she arrives or sitting close enough that you make some sort of physical contact with her. If she reciprocates then maybe try a longer hug at the end of the night and see where things go from there. If she shies away then I would consider that a bad sign

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    May 21, 2015 at 12:12 pm #79483

Look, a girl doesn’t meet you online and meet you 3 times in order to make new friends. However, if it goes to that kind of relationship she definitely can gofor it. The thing is, it’s mainly up to you, and the kind of communication you develop with her. Don’t get with her into the “friend zone” believe me, there is no way to turn that around once you are there. As the guy before said – be active, flirt with her, strive for some touching, complement her and lough at her in a teasing way. Be creative, there are plenty of ways doing that. That way you can create sexual tension and physical attraction. Just don’t sit her and wait for her to do or say something or to get her approval. She is expecting you to initiate things and move forward. Good luck!