DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need some guidance on how to proceed with this guy

Author
    Comments

• nvs13
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 3:34 pm #117257
    Need some guidance on how to proceed with this guy

I met this guy about 3 weeks ago, through two of our mutual friends while we were both in Nashville. Neither of us live there, though. He asked around for my number, texted me, we hung out the whole weekend, and right away asked me if I was looking for a boyfriend. We really hit it off and he invited me to visit him in Dallas. Fast forward, when we both left Nashville that first week we were talking pretty regularly and trying to plan a trip but whenever I gave him set dates that could work he would have something else planned. I know its a big commitment having me visit, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. About a week ago, he texted me asking if we could schedule a trip after his brother has his baby and I said sure, thats probably a better idea. The baby was just born yesterday, and I don’t know if he will follow up because we don’t text very regularly. I feel as though he’s lost interest but I do want to make a visit happen but don’t want to be pushy. Help please!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  nvs13.
    ieatdemons
    ieatdemons
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 7:00 pm #117316

I think you should wait a bit and if he doesn’t texts first, you should. He’s probably busy with the baby and all. And even if he really lost interest, you should still text him. That way you’ll know right away and you’ll be able to move on.