Need some help and advice here

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

emperor_sergei
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 2:15 am #120215

Hello everybody 🙂 first of all I’m sorry if my english isn’t that good because it’s not my native language

I’m 20 y.o man dating 19 y.o girl for about 1 year and 3 months

Last year as a freshman in the college, I actually falling love with another girl, we called her C from now on and surprisingly C liked me back, and I’m positively at that time about C is going to be my gf but for some condition C can’t accept me after I confessed my love to her because she actually want to quit from the uni and moved out to another region, quite far from where I lived. C doesn’t want to have a long distance relationship because she’s the type that “really missing someone soooo much”, leaving my speechless and brokenhearted.

(Continue down below)

emperor_sergei
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 2:26 am #120216

And 26 days after C left me brokenhearted, I secretly dating my classmate, we called T from now on. T and I actually quite good for the first 3 or 4 months, we already had sex and so on. But after those good days, the storm is coming, We had a lot of fights arguments, turned out that she’s lazy and can’t do anything, it’s me that cooking, washing dishes and so on. Her ego is big and I’m not gonna lie about mine either, but she can’t accept a single little thing about like if I give her an advice, and she didn’t like it she will pouting or slam the door not really that loud but I know that she didn’t happy with my advice. After fights and arguments, she only setled it with crying that I wanted it or not sometimes I’m that gave in. I think more come to here, I don’t love anymore because I still wish I could turn back time at least not dating T, because I think it’s a mistake, big mistake…

(continue down below)

emperorsergei2
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 2:43 am #120222

What should I do? I know the answer is break up, but I’m not really have the heart to do it so because she is not from here, her hometown is 8 hour from this town by train, so she doesn’t have so much friend and family to watched her in here. I’m scared that she will going crazy and do something insane, suicide is the worst case of it.
    In my opinion, I’m going to break with her next year on the end of term holidays, so she get about 3 months with her friends and family..What do you think guys? And how to break up without leaving so much scar in her? What kind of word that I must choose to say to her?

That’s all guys and Thank You

emperor_sergei
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 8:53 am #120217

What should I do? I know the answer is break up, but I’m not really have the heart to do it so because she is not from here, her hometown is 8 hour from this town by train, so she doesn’t have so much friend and family to watched her in here. I’m scared that she will going crazy and do something insane, suicide is the worst case of it.
    In my opinion, I’m going to break with her next year on the end of term holidays, so she get about 3 months with her friends and family..What do you think guys? And how to break up without leaving so much scar in her? What kind of word that I must choose to say to her?

That’s all guys and Thank You so much
    God Bless 🙂