Need some help reading this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thatshittycivic
    Participant
    January 23, 2014 at 11:48 pm #46438

So ill wrap this up in a nutshell, me and this girl talked and hangout a lot for 2 weeks, fooled around didn’t have sex. We went to romantic places (rocks on tops of mountains, tai food, hiking, etc…) and she made verbalized she liked me and i did the same. I felt like she was distancing so i asked her and she said “honestly I’m interested in someone else” then i told her i couldn’t text/talk to her anymore because i still had feelings and wanted them gone. i see her on a daily basis btw. so were bowling tonight with friends and she’s there. She comes up to me and hugs me and then a quick conversation. She was in the lane next to me and said a joke to me, i kinda ignored her but still chuckled. The whole night i see her glancing and staring at me then when she leaves says bye to all my friends except me. As far as i know she still has a bf but what if she doesn’t? Whats your opinions in this guys…Ive known her for about a month and a half now

thatshittycivic
    Participant
    January 23, 2014 at 11:50 pm #46439

forgot to mention, about a week ago she hooked me up with her friend (don’t know if she wanted to see if i was still interested in her??) and we fucked around and haven’t talked to the girl since…would she view how i dipped out on her friend and still kept trying to get together after she said she was interested in someone else? was thinking maybe it was a trap 😀