Need some help with this!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ifrit94
    Participant
    February 14, 2016 at 7:27 pm #93529

well i need some advice this is driving me crazy i met a girl we had a date then we text on snap chat or WhatsApp for like 4 weeks, this week i aks her out and she said yes, she said… perfect timing after a test she will have that day…(everything going perfect) i text her yesterday she replied fast… and make some more conversation, i text back to that… and no more textback from her…. the problem here is.. why make conversation and dont text back anymore? is she is not into me why accept my invitation??

PD: she didnt read the message but appears online time to time on WhatsApp… and she watch all my snaps

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 16, 2016 at 9:05 am #93664

Try to message her via snapchat? If she’s reading your snaps there might be a tech failure of some sort, WhatsApp isn’t always reliable. Otherwise, she may be working something out in her own life with another man. It’s possible. Be patient, this is always the tough part.