Need tips for talking to girls

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jacob71
    Participant
    March 13, 2014 at 1:26 am #49175

I am a senior in high school and really struggling with keeping up conversations with girls and making them laugh. I also have a hard time working up the nerve to actually talk to them. There is a girl in particular that really caught my eye, she likes things that I do. I really want to talk to her more except I am not sure what to do. I really want to hold conversations better. I spend so much time worrying about what to say that I end up saying something really bland and boring. I really want to know how to hold a good conversation with her. I am not boring and I want to show that to her and other girls. Any tips? I would really appreciate a response. Thanks everyone!

laynerains
    laynerains
    Participant
    March 13, 2014 at 10:55 pm #49243

Strike up a conversation about something that you know she is interested in or something that the both of you share like a class or something. The easy part is starting the conversation, the next is harder. You have to be witty and quick on your toes to make sure the conversation continues after the first sentence. Maybe tell her a story or listen to what she responds to you with and ask a question.

Or you can always tell her shes beautiful 😛

jacob71
    Participant
    March 13, 2014 at 11:03 pm #49247

How could I be witty and quick in the conversation? if i tell her straight up that she’s beautiful, wouldn’t she think that’s a little random? then i feel like it would get awkward

rimiahuja
    rimiahuja
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm #49176

Just be confidence do not worry.

bryceisbryce
    Participant
    April 14, 2014 at 6:19 pm #51177

Don’t start off by telling a girl she’s beautiful. Women give me their numbers without me complimenting them at all. To get a girl’s attention you should innocently tease her about something or ask her about something you know she’s interested in/involved in at school. To keep the conversation going, ask questions about her. Don’t come off as if you’re interrogating her though. Ask a question, let her answer, if she doesn’t ask a question back then give her your answer to the question you asked. Example:
    “What’s your favorite movie?”
    “I really like Twilight…”
    “Twilight was cool but I’m a more of a fan of xxxxx movie. Have you seen it?”