need to know how to proceed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rubyredgems
    Participant
    August 21, 2015 at 5:49 pm #84540

I met this man on tinder and we immediately went out on a date which was great. Then i went out of town for a couple of weeks and then he did, but the whole we texted every few days to keep in touch. we went out when we were both back and then our third date was a sleepover at his place. after that we would text every few days and had drinks or dinner or sleepovers like once a week or once every other week depending on my crazy travel schedule. Slowly his texts started to lessen, but he still texted every now and then, and then always responded when i texted. He is not one ot keep a convo going over text (he was never that way so that’s not something that changed necessarily). Whenever I’d text for a quick drink, even if he has something going on, he would always try to squeeze me in. A few weeks ago we were texting about when to hang out and he ended up feeling bad, i think, that he couldn’t do it that night, and he immediately rescheduled the next day and we had dinner and a ….

rubyredgems
    Participant
    August 21, 2015 at 5:52 pm #84542

sleepover and we had an awesome time. but after that i didn’t hear from him for two weeks. I didn’t text because, while i don’t want to play games, i felt like he should really be texting me and if he didnt that means hes not into me. but two weeks later i was at a happy hour and got the urge to text him so i did, to see if he wanted to meet up, and he responded right away but didnt meet up, it was kinda late so i get it. i mean, i feel like i should just let it go, because he would be texting/trying to hang out if he was into it, but since it was a casual rtshp and we’ve never talked about anything, maybe he’s just doing what he thinks i want? i’ve played it pretty cool this whole time… and i also didn’t text him for the 2 weeks so maybe he also read into that? i know i should just talk to him, but am not sure it’s even worth it at this point to do it if he’s just clearly not into it? thoughts?

rubyredgems
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 8:43 pm #84888

thoughts?

maria
    maria
    Participant
    September 1, 2015 at 1:32 pm #85009

See the video to know how you can Capture His Heart And Make Him Love You Forever.

maria
    maria
    Participant
    September 1, 2015 at 1:34 pm #85010

See the video to know how to proceed and Capture His Heart And Make Him Love You Forever.

jadefox
    jadefox
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 3:06 am #85039

A guy like that is not serious at all. If he is serious with your relationship then, he should still communicate with you no matter what.. So, my advice is to stop wasting your time with him. 🙂

Stevennaidoo
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 3:41 pm #85101

He does not sound serious

janedoe
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 6:53 pm #85109

Doesn’t look like he is ready for a relationship

rubyredgems
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 7:54 pm #85114

do y’all think it’s worth talking to him or he’s just clearly not into it?

janedoe
    Participant
    September 4, 2015 at 12:44 pm #85115
    Reply To: need to know how to proceed

If it’s a relationship you are seeking..I would have a conversation with him discussing if he wants to see if you are on the same page. If you aren’t looking for a relationship and just looking to have fun then continue doing what your doing. There is no harm is having fun but if you want more I would have the talk with him now before you invest anymore time with him. Good luck

caliliving95
    Participant
    September 4, 2015 at 5:31 pm #85134
    Reply To: need to know how to proceed

Not texting someone for two weeks is kinda a bad signal if you’re looking for a relationship..