Need to transition to being chased

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teamscon
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 9:12 am #91628

30m desirable ex army alpha male. I’ve been dating said female for 1 month she’s a Leo I’m Scorpio with estj personality. I’ve been in the obtainable stage but want to transition to middle of obtainable/unobtainable and be chased by her.
    -she denied sex last night due to period. Sent text this morning saying I wasn’t being very nice last night since I just went to sleep.
    -I’ve waited one hr to respond and said I thought it went well the time we had.
    -she responded saying it was sweet until I went to sleep on her.
    **where do I go from here with this adding more chase from her?
    **she’s a wildcard because she’s asserted some signs she wants to be chased, but not extreme at all.

Thanks hope for quick response

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  teamscon.

teamscon
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 9:13 am #91629

Accidentally posted in gay thread err .. Maybe you guys can help anyways?

Anonymous
    January 14, 2016 at 8:49 pm #91706

Why are you so interested in being chased? Too many games can cause the experiences to not be as authentic….but maybe you do not really care about that. Are you interested in making her feel rejected by you? Because that is what she told you she felt. There are much healthier ways to add mystery, intrigue and chase to the relationship with making the other person feel rejected. Not sure how much you really like this girl though. Maybe you just play this game to fill your need to feel validated vs. really caring how you affect her. Maybe you don’t trust her (being that she is a wildcard) and so playing hard to get is supposed to keep her on her toes and not think she has you in her back pocket. No matter the reason, games are games and I suppose it depends on what you want the end result to be. So what do you really want with girl? Something meaningful? Something light and just fun? Not sure yet?

TheOne
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 1:57 pm #91777

Being chased is not the right way to go. Being desirable is the right one.