Need Womans Advice (Rose Drawing OTT Office crush)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

benRobbo1999
    Participant
    February 7, 2015 at 8:48 am #72813

I started a new job and right from the start I saw this beautiful girl. She initiated group work lunches every week, during which makes a effort to get to know me, always smiles and says hi every time she sees me, holds my eye contact and she will go out of her way to be nearer to me during the lunches.

Right rom my job interview 6 months before she walked past looked behind herself and smiled at me, two times in a row, i get that same smile every time I see her. From what I have seen she is interested but also wants to be quite discrete while work. I would like to let her know I am interested too, is drawing a rose (I am excellent at drawing, bad at spelling and grammar, apologies) and leaving it on her office desk OTT on the 14th, Just the drawing, no words, I am sure she’ll know it’s from me.

It’s impossible for me to get 1-1 time with her at work. So not really sure how to let her know I am interested.

Thanks for reading, I hope……just I hope.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  benRobbo1999.

Anonymous
    February 8, 2015 at 7:04 am #72832

World rescue evangelical mission is a group of prayer warriors dedicated them selves for the work of God and to rescue those that are in devil bondage through prayer. We preach the gospel through electronics media ,eg : internet, television , and radio we also organize crusade. Our mission is to preach the Kingdom of God let people know there is power in prayer ,with God all things are possible.
    God is asking me to tell you who believe, your breakthrough shall not be delayed anymore. know this that God will not allow you pass through Gethsemane, without a comforting Angel. The spirit that searches through all things, ye, the deep thing of God is sending me to you.What is that desire that gives you sleepless night? Unsuccessful business transaction, delayed marriage,sickness, failure,divorced, barrenness,sadness, sorrow, wretchedness,disappointment? LETS TALK AND PRAY ABOUT IT!and you will see God in Action. With God all things are possible, send your prayer request

Anonymous
    February 8, 2015 at 2:22 pm #72840

Hey, maybe you should just hang out with her before giving her that sketch.
    the time and effort put in a sketch sure says a lot.. but you don’t want to feel stupid incase she doesn’t feel the way you do.. Keep it light for now.. and just ask her out for some snacks or something after work..