Needing a Guy's Point of View

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brokendown
    brokendown
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 8:06 pm #99880

Hi Guys!
    My boyfriend did nothing for our anniversary again. 4th year in row. We never go anywhere or do anything together. We have a 6 month old daughter and spend time with her in what seems like shifts. He spends time with her or I do. My boyfriend also has never bought me any gifts or taking me anywhere, pays zero attention to me, but gives strange girls comments and attention.

I am an educated, attractive, financial secure , a working professional and he does not work , has no money, smokes pot all day, and plays video games while I support him and our daughter completely on my own.

I am turning to this blog because I am embarrassed to share this with any of my friends or family. They already raise their eyebrows about the way him treats me and I agree with them that he treats me awfully. We live to together and I feel sorry for him. I dont want my daughter to come from a broken home and I feel stuck. Whats your take?