Needing masculine opinions on this guy I've met at my internship: what to think?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Needing masculine opinions on this guy I've met at my internship: what to think?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nina233
    Participant
    July 19, 2015 at 5:45 am #83012

I met a guy at my internship.We clicked, he is funny and gentle to me.He’s complimented me a few times. At the end of the day he often shows me places in the area, then he walks me to my bus stop and takes a bus from there, eventhough it is not the most direct itinerary for him (but it’s only a slight detour for him, of 10 min maybe not more). I really enjoy this moment of the day when we leave together, walk, sometimes when we arrive in font of the bus stop he takes 10 min to finish the conversation.If I have a work to finish at the end of the day and he is done, he’ll wait for me. Yesterday I had a meeting with my boss that finished a bit late (not super late, perhaps 30-45 min after the time we usually leave). waited for me and came to pick me up after I was done, saying “I’m kidnapping you” with a soft voice. Then as I was being a bit slow gathering my things,he said “you reawanna spend the night here, would be very romantic”.Does it look like a casual joke,or could he be into me?

July 19, 2015 at 3:52 pm #83021

Hard to tell, hes putting a lot of effort in, which a lot of guys wouldnt bother with if they were only after one thing, i doubt itd be a joke, especially since 1)it wouldnt be funny, 2) He wouldnt have put that much time and effort into seeing and talking to you, if it was just a joke.

BenEaster
    BenEaster
    Participant
    July 20, 2015 at 2:25 am #83029

Definitely into you. If he isn’t attached and he’s straight then it is incredibly likely he is into you. You didn’t mention anything about touching or flirting. What is the chemistry like between you?

SixStringer91
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 12:48 pm #83137

He’s into you

someguy
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 2:26 pm #83141

It sounds like he is into you.

JDfromNY
    Participant
    July 23, 2015 at 8:28 am #83161

He is into you, especially if he is teasing and joking with you! Also about respending a romantic night, he is pretty much telling you what’s on his mind.

If a guy is only interested in sex, he wouldn’t be mixing romantic in his vocabulary.