neighbor

DATING ADVICE FORUM

neighbor

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rustyrockets
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 8:56 pm #158161
    neighbor

a woman in my neighboring building has caught my eye. we have only met and spoken once in over a year, 2 weeks ago……..i only see her when she is parking or getting into her car, not an ideal time to start a conversation and much more of a crap shoot timing wise.
    i wanted to get the women of this forums advice on whether i should leave her a note…..she knows my name and who i am…..so its not like i am a total stranger………the note would simple and to the point …….. it was nice meeting you, couple personality traits i liked, an invite for a drink/hike and my number……..
    given the scenario………what do you ladies think?

we are both in our mid-30’s if that means anything

please and thank you.

Gib1587
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 9:56 pm #158164

I tried something similar to this once. Except the girl lived down the street and we were both like 19. Went to the same school but barely knew each other (she was 1 year below me). I asked her out, she said yes but nothing happened. Maybe this was partly due to me not giving an exact date/time/activity, maybe it was partly due to her. I really don’t know. No bad feelings now but if you do decide to do it, be assertive and firm on details 🙂 I’d give it a go bud.

wisconsinretiree
    wisconsinretiree
    Participant
    December 2, 2017 at 12:34 pm #158351

She could have a boy friend. A note is too formal. You need a good easy going pick up line. Use one that says something about yourself, even if it is just a comment about its being a long day for you and see what kind of a response you get.

akane64
    Participant
    December 2, 2017 at 10:56 pm #158360

You just need to chat with her for a little and build the attraction.