nervous date

DATING ADVICE FORUM

nervous date

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gampla
    Participant
    July 21, 2014 at 6:11 pm #57905
    nervous date

im going to be seeing this girl at the weekend but she starting to feel nervous about meeting how can i help her with those nerves up to and on the day ?

hopelesspanzy24
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 9:02 am #57906

Adjust your plans? maybe pick a place which is more private or more public depending on the case she is in. Or time of day. And just let her know that it won’t be anything serious ( yet) just a friendly hangout to know one another. And if at anytime she feels uncomfortable you can take her home. Just reassure her like what can go wrong? OR you can just elaborate more and ask her why she is feeling nervous and what about so you can further adjust the situation haha hope this helps good luck !!

CharlieFox
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 10:09 am #57927

Make sure you crack a few jokes before and during the meet. It will surely help her feel more relaxed in your company. 🙂

Noobie123
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 8:52 pm #58195

If you haven’t already then having a good few convos over the phone or via text might help her relax a bit? Not so much that you will have nothing to ask each other but enough to get to know her well enough to bring up something you were previously discussing… or to know what kind of questions to ask each other in general.

razzledazzle23
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 9:04 pm #58197

Be yourself she will get over her nerves and enjoy your company

gampla
    Participant
    July 25, 2014 at 1:26 am #58211

If you haven’t already then having a good few convos over the phone or via text might help her relax a bit? Not so much that you will have nothing to ask each other but enough to get to know her well enough to bring up something you were previously discussing… or to know what kind of questions to ask each other in general.

we are always talking pretty much all day on kik, but when it come to me and her she get really nervous and shys out

jconventional4
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 4:26 pm #58351

Be yourself and realize that you’re just out there to have a good time. Don’t think of her as somebody you are trying to bang…but just as another human you want to spend time and have fun with.

Ed
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 2:55 am #58368

What exactly is she nervous about? Any idea ? Is this an online thing ?

gampla
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 8:50 am #58371

What exactly is she nervous about? Any idea ? Is this an online thing ?

Couldn’t tell you I think it she get.nervous about.meeting me

tealtz
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 11:21 am #58401
    Reply To: nervous date

As it has been previously stated you should be you and ask her what she is nervous about.

Anonymous
    August 6, 2014 at 12:11 pm #58897
    Reply To: nervous date

Just be confident and don’t hesitate when you are making decisions.
    I you feel that you need to ask her what she thinks over a certain issue – do it. She would appreciate that.