Never have been good at this. Now there's a twister.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SocialKnucklehead
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 8:25 pm #48054

She’s incredibly beautiful, but very careful. She doesn’t let people in, but she has let me in. She has her qwerks, but I would say that I out score her there – so I do not judge her. But I am trying to figure her out just like any other guy tries to figure out a woman.

My question is this: if a woman says she is going to do something but doesn’t, is she testing or just fucking around?

She has done this before but eventually began following through with her claims.

kjkrunner
    Participant
    February 26, 2014 at 10:14 pm #48502

I guess it’s hard to answer unless you are more specific. She says she is going to do something, but doesn’t. What does that mean?! Like she’s going to quit her job? Give you a blow job? Call you tomorrow? Need more info before anyone can really give you advice…

phlguy1088
    Participant
    February 28, 2014 at 11:37 am #48579

I have to be honest here, I think your question is far too obscure for anyone here to answer accurately. You ask:

My question is this: if a woman says she is going to do something but doesn’t, is she testing or just fucking around?

It could be either depending on the circumstances and what kind of a person she is. I know you’ve given us something of a description of her but it’s hardly enough to provide a definitive answer, let alone offer any determinant advice.

lmsx2s
    Participant
    February 28, 2014 at 10:52 pm #48639

What it it she says she is going to do, but doesn’t? Can’t answer without more info?

Anonymous
    March 1, 2014 at 5:18 am #48643

VENDOR OF HIGH QUALITY FIRST HAND DUMPS !!! SELL CVV FRESH-PAYPAL-TRANSFER WESTERN UNION-SHIPPING

Hello every one !!!
    Iam good hacker and seller
    we offer various cards from all over the world
    Best price and stuffS on the market USA CA and EU dumps good balance .
    I have almost daily updated bases of fresh dumps, untouched, 100% validity rate !!
    CONTACT DETAILS :
    • email : royaldumpz@yahoo.com
    • Yahoo : royaldumpz

SocialKnucklehead
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:07 pm #48504

Well to most people, it means in general. But I guess you needed that spelled out for you.