Never saw it coming…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Never saw it coming…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Patrick4488
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 12:21 pm #79951
    Never saw it coming…

It all started back in 2010/2011 when a buddy of mine and I drove out to a bar in the middle of no where to meet up with his ex girlfriend at that point. He introduced me to her and I had a few drinks. A few months later I get a Facebook friend request from someone who I had no idea I have never met before. I clicked on her page to see if I had ever met or crossed path with her somewhere, she looked familiar so I added her and messaged her asking how she knew me. I ended up talking to her and getting her number and talking to her daily either on the phone or through text messages. I met his ex girlfriend that night but it was a long night so I don’t remember so. I ended up adding her on Facebook, getting her number and talking to her daily. We struck up a friendship which turned into something a bit more serious.

Well she told me that I was winning her over but there was another guy in the picture too. Well she ended up moving out of state to be with him.

She reaches out to me

Patrick4488
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 12:28 pm #79952

telling me she is unhappy with the guy she’s with. She told me she was back home for now and wanted to catch up. So I drove her to her new place and we talked and went for a walk until 3:15AM. Well before I left she walked me to my car and hugged me and started crying I had an idea why she was crying but just kept hugging her. What she says next is shocking to me. “I am sorry for everything I caused you four years ago, I love you and miss you.” She kept hugging me tighter and tighter. We kissed a few times and she said she was going to come back home since she was miserable also that she was divorcing the guy she was married to out of state. She tells me she wants to see me more when she has more time, her mom has health issues so I barely talk to her.

I’m trying to make sense of all of this. Any help would be great!

Cheers.