DATING ADVICE FORUM

Never Thought I Would Find Myself Here

Author
    Comments

• Dana S.
    Participant
    May 18, 2017 at 2:22 pm #136871
    Never Thought I Would Find Myself Here

I had an injury that required me to see a doctor for about 10 weeks every Tuesday at the same time. Signals were/ are confusing and I desperately need another women’s advice, a doctors advise would be welcomed.
    This Doctor is unlike any doctor I have ever had, if I could give you a sense of what I mean. A Doctor is in a powerful position. A good Doctor knows it. Because of my job I have had to see about a dozen different doctors over 13 years. Within a few visits I got the sense from this man that he is a natural born healer, a giver, a fixer who was gifted with the skills it takes to become a Doctor. Being a doctor isn’t who he is, it’s what he is.
    The most engaging, naturally friendly guy. He did nothing inappropriate, yet did enough to make me wonder if I was different for him. A lot of signals. I’ve been released from his care suddenly, not by his choice. I sent an email telling him I wanted to get know him, he sent a cryptic message back, not stopping it dead in its tracks.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 19, 2017 at 1:27 pm #136962

I know you prefer a women’s advice or for that matters a Doctors advice but I think my story might be similar to yours. I was living in South Dakota in the 80’s. I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was a very young boy. Everytime I woke up 10 minutes later I would get very dizzy and very weak if I did not lay down I would just throw up. In grade school I had to sleep becasue I was very sick the only thing that made me OK was the medication the Doctor gave me and that was peganon and mysoline and I could perform normal activities without that mdication I was useless.

This is my story I want to share with you.I had a roomate in South Dakota he was exacty like a minister but he was not ordained a friend of his came out of nowhere he new I had a sickness he sprinkle holy water prayed for me, to this day I don’t take medication I don’t have the sickness but I never saw him again I hope you did not mind me sharing that with you.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 19, 2017 at 2:15 pm #136964

I know you prefer a women’s advice or for that matters a Doctors advice but I think my story might be similar to yours. I was living in South Dakota in the 80’s. I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was a very young boy. Everytime I woke up 10 minutes later I would get very dizzy and very weak if I did not lay down I would just throw up. In grade school I had to sleep becasue I was very sick the only thing that made me OK was the medication the Doctor gave me and that was peganon and mysoline and I could perform normal activities without that mdication I was useless.

This is my story I want to share with you.I had a roomate in South Dakota he was exacty like a minister but he was not ordained a friend of his came out of nowhere he new I had a sickness he sprinkle holy water prayed for me, to this day I don’t take medication I don’t have the sickness but I never saw him again I hope you did not mind me sharing that with you.