New and Confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

New and Confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Skylar16
    Participant
    July 26, 2017 at 10:52 am #143257
    New and Confused

I’m 28 and im new to lesbian dating. I started talking to a girl online a little over a month ago. The problem is that from the moment she 1st messaged me, I’ve felt some connection which is very rare for me. We didn’t even talk much, it would be a couple days then not for a week. But I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her and when I do my stomach drops or i get butterflies. Perhaps it’s just a crush? But after on and off talking for only 2 weeks she deactivated her online acct (we did get FB info right beforehand). I wanted to message her FB even just to say hi but I chickened out. Then about 3 weeks later she finally messaged me online again but saying she had a short reconnection with her ex. I dont really know what to think. We talked again for 2 days and then nothing for almost a week and thanks to FB i see her in my news feed so i know she is available and online. Im Feeling like I’m not even a thought for her. Should I still reach out or back off? How should I go about this?

Gromslovepancakes
    Participant
    July 26, 2017 at 3:02 pm #143326

Reach out, even if it’s just friendship, can’t ever have too many friends.

Skylar16
    Participant
    July 26, 2017 at 4:58 pm #143369

Would it be okay to contact her on FB even though she only uses the online site to respond? I’m not really sure if or when i would be overstepping or out of line or anything like that. Im not usually the one to initiate conversations with anyone so im really nervous.

BeckyLynn
    Participant
    August 21, 2017 at 12:42 am #146220

I would talk to her, you never know what could happen. Maybe she is just as nervous as you are and are wondering how you feel. You may find that you two are good together.