New here

DATING ADVICE FORUM

New here

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

capers
    capers
    Participant
    November 16, 2012 at 10:30 am #16425
    New here

I’m new to this forum and just wanted to say hi to those out there now. I’m willing to have a casual conversation with those interested in novels and anything the discovery channel puts on.

I’ve noticed when I post I’m new that nobody wants to jump a conversation but this is merely an innocent outreach to those in my community.

Cheers

CleoKnows
    CleoKnows
    Participant
    November 16, 2012 at 3:35 pm #16464

Hi capers!

It’s a calm and kind forum here. Where are you from US? I’m in Minnesota where the grass grows greener and the fields go on for miles.

I’ve noticed men who collaborate online are more willing to be open about daily chores or tasks, is that the case with you? I have a green thumb and love the outdoors.

Hope you have a great rest of the evening!

wtop0_0
    Participant
    November 20, 2012 at 11:04 am #16778

I’m temporarily on the west coast. There’s been a lot of movement in our community for those interested in having a light conversation.

I prefer not to say my name but it’s nice to see others online too. Nice to meet you.

capers
    capers
    Participant
    November 29, 2012 at 3:40 pm #17687

Nice to meet you all too! I’ve had a great time socializing on forums, no pressure just conversation bis. I recently remodeled my house and it’s been a breath of fresh air to get it all done, some minor kinks left but still enjoyable.

Has anyone ever taken a big self-help project? My last one was building a swingset and play fort for my grandkids.Very fulfilling

sye1776
    Participant
    September 29, 2017 at 9:24 pm #151034

Welcome!

amankrs12345
    Participant
    September 30, 2017 at 4:26 pm #151052

hi you are welcome

ladygirl
    ladygirl
    Participant
    October 2, 2017 at 12:48 pm #151122