DATING ADVICE FORUM

New here

Author
    Comments

• Lkn4Peace
    Participant
    February 25, 2017 at 12:41 pm #128311
    New here

Hello everyone im new to the site. Hope everyone is well.
    Here goes my story.. Was dating this guy for five years he lost his job within nine months of us dating but i decided to stick it out with him because i wasnted him to know that I was supportive and there for him. Fast forward he still has no job as far as i know because we broke up 3 weeks ago) he’s had at least 2 jobs since his unemployment he stayed with mw off and on and didn’t pay any bills ever he helped around the house some but never on a consistent basis. And I really got sick of coming home from work and he was sleeping most days. Anyway we broke up because he decided not to come home one kight without calling or anything said the phone died so when he called the next morning to say that he was on his way home i said to stay where ge was he proceeds to get upset saying i was overreacting and hunp up the phone on me so I texted him saying to never call me.. well my problem is how do I get over it & stop thinking abt it

CatD4
    Participant
    February 26, 2017 at 12:50 pm #128331

Time!! Time is the only thing that will heal your pain. I am so sorry to hear this, but I think you made the right decision! I totally am all-in for being a strong woman, not settling with someone who is not really looking to find a job, is comfortable with you doing all the work etc. That is NOT ok! Give it some time, try meeting someone new and feeling something new and you will see how time will pass and this will heal! Hugs