Next steps?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Next steps?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

moni167
    Participant
    August 15, 2017 at 12:34 am #145493
    Next steps?

So I was at a gay bar the other night with one female friend and two gay men. An extremely attractive guy came up to us and asked if he could join us. He mentioned that he was straight and there with his gay brother. Since I’m rusty and apparently don’t pick up on when a man is attracted to me, I immediately assumed he was into my friend and kind f backed off from him. After a while I soon realized that he was actually interested in me (partially because my female friend texted me basically telling me to flirt back with him). We had a decent conversation, and for the first time in my life I asked a guy for his number. We texted the next day, his basically saying he was happy we went up to me.I wasn’t well so we didn’t go out then, so we tried to hang out today. Unfortunately, his sis is in town and he had forgotten. We haven’t made concrete plans yet and I want to figure out how to continue talking to him without it being too much but without letting it fizzle out. Any advice?