No idea how to go about this..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ObserverDoel
    Participant
    February 11, 2016 at 9:54 pm #93413

So here’s the deal, there’s this girl, she’s about 20 and I’m 23, We’ve known each other for years but never really had much contact or hung out or anything, just knew each other from mutual friends. Aside from that, we’ve talked a couple of times in the past years (through facebook) and she has shown interest in my well-being, has also helped me through some hard times and I have a lot of respect toward her person.
    So, about a month and a half ago we started talking because she is a model and I own a clothing brand and needed someone for a photoshoot, quickly we started talking about other things and had real chemistry going on, we talked for hours and hours (for example, started talking at 2 in the morning stopped at like 9 in the morning – which is pretty absurd). So a couple of days later while talking on fb I asked her out for food and she said yes but in the end we didn’t go because because her mother was sick and she was taking care of her.

ObserverDoel
    Participant
    February 11, 2016 at 9:54 pm #93414

CONTINUES HERE
    So, some days go by, I have a real shitty day, my car breaks down, my job isn’t paying off, I have a fight with some douche and Im drunk and do the epic mistake of telling her that I really like her, that i get that my feelings are probably one-sided and that I am just telling her in order to get it out of me so i can try to be at least a little bit professional.
    She replies that she is shocked, not in a bad way, but shocked and I change the subject.
    Since then, we had the first part of the photoshoot and it was ok, there was no weirdness or anything, we both had a fun time and we still talk (not as much though but we do)
    Extra info: During our convos she has scolded me about things I do by telling me that Im a smart and beautiful guy and should take better care of myself etc, when I don’t message her for a long time she does talk to me by herself but never likes my pictures or posts. Aside from that she really tries to help me with my business even though she

ObserverDoel
    Participant
    February 12, 2016 at 9:34 am #93415

AND HERE
    even though she doesn’t have to and generally i feel that she cares about my person but Im unsure as to why or how much. Furthermore, she has told me that she is never the one to chase someone and is waiting for the other person to do the first move and that she is extremely monogamic, all that aside I should point out that she is a psychology student and is real busy so i can’t just text her all the time/ get replies hours later sometimes etc.
    So…. yeah, that’s all, I have no idea what to do, I can’t understand if she likes me or not based on what I’ve seen, I’m driving myself insane (and trust me, that’s weird since I’m a really cold person, its usually really hard for me to feel anything) and since our business has not concluded I don’t want to ruin everything.
    So what should I do?
    …sorry for the loooong text.

Dee418
    Participant
    February 14, 2016 at 10:39 pm #93536

She likes you, you’re just over thinking.

Dee418
    Participant
    February 14, 2016 at 10:39 pm #93537

She likes you, you’re just over thinking. Good luck.

NickD
    Participant
    February 15, 2016 at 12:04 am #93540

Don’t over think about it