Not getting second or third dates.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Derekhhh
    Participant
    June 6, 2017 at 5:11 am #138543

Hey all,
    I think I suck at dates. I’m great with initial pickup, and I’m good at texting game (or the art of not over-texting)
    I’m a bit confused as to what I’m doing wrong on dates.

So there’s the possibility that the last 4 women I’ve met who dated me don’t want to meet me any more because we just lacked chemistry and it’s not my fault. But I read some book saying that if a woman is attracted enough to meet you, then if she doesn’t feel like meeting you again, you did something wrong to lower her attraction. So I think it’s better to assume there’s something I did wrong and fix the problem, whatever it is.

I admit when I go out with a girl I’m not into, I can seduce her. I know that’s because my vibe is more indifferent. Also when I’m on a date with a girl I’m into, I have these thoughts in my mind sometimes, which I don’t know how to avoid, like “What if she’s not having enough fun with me?”

Any advice on having the right mindset? I appreciate it.

liliel
    Participant
    June 6, 2017 at 1:57 pm #138602

Well, dates are meant to know the other person,Do you listen to her and ask questions or do you talk too much about your self? trust me this are things we do and do not notice most of the time. For us women we want a guy that is going to listen to us . Also don’t talk about work or problems. Make it a fun date. Dress very nicely, smell amazing and you will succeed.

Jon Smith
    Participant
    June 6, 2017 at 10:06 pm #138671

Hey man,

I’d say just work on getting rid of those negative thoughts while you are on a date because even though they start off in your head you are probably giving off physical signs of losing confidence and women can pick up on those signs like crazy. Even something as small as a subtle change in voice tone or looking away from her eyes for a second etc.

That’s just my 2 cents anyway, good luck!