Not ready?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not ready?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brettb
    Participant
    September 10, 2013 at 8:00 am #38498
    Not ready?

I’ve been friends with a girl about a year and we get along perfectly it’s funny. People have always said we should date so recently I’ve asked her if we should she Said that she doesn’t think we can she’s busy and or not ready but she ended up saying yes like 10 hours later. We dated for 2 days it was going surprisingly well for me and her but she said she still sees us as friends and we stopped. We are still good friends and she doesn’t mind the fact that I like her and said one day we might be able to date but she is not ready now.

I don’t know if I should just wait because Im not to worried about having a girlfriend for a while and I kinda like her quite a bit and can defiantly see us in the future but I just don’t want to be too sure that she will go out with me for real this time. We will be going to the same college and both are juniors in highschool and I drive her to school in the morning and home in the afternoon because we live a street away from each other so we spend quite a lot of time together and probably will in the future

mr.mittens
    Participant
    September 19, 2013 at 2:08 pm #39280

hey dood what type of car do you have? I drove a 66 firebird in hs and never had any problems. 😎

TFerguson
    TFerguson
    Participant
    September 19, 2013 at 2:11 pm #39284

If she says she’s not ready, she’s probably not the one. Seems like if you guys were going to be a “thing” it would already have happened. My two cents.

datingisamazing
    datingisamazing
    Participant
    September 19, 2013 at 2:44 pm #39331

I think the girl just sees you as a friend and was being courteous in going on a date with you. If she said herself that she sees you two as friends, she most likely means it. If she was truly interested in you romantically, she would’ve been jumping at the suggestion of dating.

LikesToTan
    LikesToTan
    Participant
    October 1, 2013 at 6:25 pm #40091

I think you should move on and start seeing other girls. This will show her that you are ready for a relationship. Plus she will get so jealous, she will come running to you. Just make sure that you do not hurt the other person you use to make her jealous.