Not sure

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

PeaceJoyHappiness25
    Participant
    October 6, 2014 at 9:53 pm #65385
    Not sure

Is it bad if making out becomes casual to me, if not how can I bring that spark back into it?

Anonymous
    October 8, 2014 at 8:55 am #65468

it depends on the girl you kiss,if the kiss is just like a fart it becomes a habbit and you need to change kiss with only the girl you loved and I mean love, not like,not sex, love or you can stop for a wile and do manly stuff that is you’re bloddy f@#$@ question that you make out to much there are guys that not even thyer mother don’t kiss them and your problem is that you make kiss a habbit,now I’m angry f@@#$@

Anonymous
    October 9, 2014 at 9:27 pm #65628

There are a few techniques for bringing sparks back into a relationship, forbidding something playfully can make you both enjoy it more. Role playing, mindfulness approaches (such as bringing yourself fully in the moment and slowly savoring every part of the kiss) changing your routine or even location and activities to kick up dopamine levels. All kinds of techniques.

shashank99
    Participant
    October 9, 2014 at 10:11 pm #65630

kiss the girl you love .try to control the urge because you might not get any feelings when you kiss when you get into a real relationshio

AlexHg657
    Participant
    October 13, 2014 at 9:33 am #65705

At risk of sounding cheesy, I felt the same way about kissing and sex until I experienced it with someone I was in love with.