Not sure about her intentions

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dante5555
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 5:32 am #141656

I’ve been knowing this girl since the beginning of university.I’ve always considered this girl just a good friend and even thought we were togheter pretty frequently i never felt anything for her.Recently our relationship became very strong and i think im starting to have feelings.First thing to say is that she has a boyfriend that lives far away,the fact that she is engaged and gives me certain clues makes me confused as hell. I know i shouldnt try to hit an engaged girl but considering how she behaves and how ”fragile” their relationship is due to distance i thought i could give it a try.Going back to the signals she gives me, when we talk theres always a lot of flirting going on and she doesnt mind getting touchet by me when we’re close,also recently i asked her as a joke: why dont you come to my house so i can cook you a nice dinner? Her answer was: i would like to come over but i dont know if i can stay alone with you(referring to her bf probably). What’s your opinion?

yogamolly
    Participant
    July 13, 2017 at 3:18 pm #142059

Do not hit on an engaged girl. period. Plenty of fish in the sea.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 5:58 pm #142253

she’s not giving you signals.. she’s just being a female.
    Rule 1: females believe it is okay to flirt any time in any situation. flirting is not “love” or “interest” to a female. It is a normal daily activity.
    Rule 2: never go after somebdy who is committed to somebody else. If they truly wanted to be with you – dont’ you think they’d leave the other person to be with you? Has she? Right. That means she’s committed to HIM.. not you.

Rule 2 was extensively illustrated when you asked her to come over for dinner. Her 1st and most important thought was, “oh no.. not good idea.. that would be disrespectful to the committment iv’e made to my fiancée”..

don’t do it. back off. find somebody else.