Not sure what to do…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure what to do…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

moll533
    Participant
    July 16, 2014 at 12:12 pm #57615
    Not sure what to do…

Hi,

So I met this guy at a wedding last weekend and we got along great. He got my phone number from his friend and have talked back and forth a little bit, just kind of getting to know one another. He is my cousins’s husbands best friend, and according to her husband he is not very confident in dating and just kind of moves along at a slow pace. He has suggested getting together, but the day he suggested did not work for me. The conversation kind of fizzled out after that and it’s been a day ish since I have heard from him. He lives a couple hours away and I am actually flying out of the city next week, and will be flying back into the city the following Friday.
    Should I contact him and try to meet up with him, or just wait and see if I hear from him? I am just having trouble figuring out if there is a chance he is interested or not.

CadenceMarcl
    Participant
    July 16, 2014 at 4:51 pm #57636

Some guys are shy when it comes to girls. I think you should suggest to meet up.

Anonymous
    July 16, 2014 at 8:17 pm #57640

hunt him down like a cougar!

Steven
    Steven
    Participant
    July 17, 2014 at 8:05 am #57643

It would stink to let a possibly great relationship whither because of shyness. Be bold and mature about it. Shoot straight. Call him and tell him he seems nice and you would still want to continue things when you return and see where this takes the two of you. Tell him you’ll call next Saturday so in the mean time he can think of something fun to do. Don’t back down until you feel you’ve done your best to make it work. If he won’t meet you in the middle, let it go because the present holds a key to the future.

moll533
    Participant
    July 17, 2014 at 3:27 pm #57664

Thank you Steven.

Broost
    Participant
    July 19, 2014 at 4:17 am #57815

Well he told you he wants to hang out, but there were scheduling problems. That’s it. Don’t overanalyze it.

hopelesspanzy24
    Participant
    July 21, 2014 at 3:26 pm #57893

don’t sweat it! give it some time and ask again! (: